Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY FOR NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL ORDERS?
Looking to return something? We can help!
- You are welcome to return any product for a refund as long as it is within 14 days of receiving your order as long as the item or items returned are undamaged and in their original package with all parts and instructions. Please note that we deduct a 20% restocking fee for all returns. Learn more here: https://endurancelights.com/pages/return-policy
- If you would like an exchange, please find the details here: https://endurancelights.com/pages/return-policy
- Refunded only back to the original payment method used upon receiving the item back at our warehouse.
- You are responsible for packaging the item and shipping it back to us in a protective box so it is not damaged through its journey to our warehouse. Please make sure your return is packed in a way it will not be damaged.
- Any and all items returned are inspected and tested. Our staff tries hard to accept all returns however if an item is returned with out its original packaging or arrives damaged we may have to send ship it back to you.
- Endurance lights holds no responsibility for items returned back to us by mistake.
- You are responsible for the postage and package material costs to return any items back to us.
- Always make sure to use postal insurance for the value of the items being returned and maintain proof of shipment and tracking.
SAFETY HAZARD WARNINGS FOR OUR PRODUCTS
CHARGING IS ATTEMPTED AT TEMPERATURES BELOW 14°F (-10°C). Charging below 14°F (0°C), causes a chemical reaction in the battery cells that can cause permanent damage and the possibility of fire or explosion during charging.
Charging should be performed at a temperature between 14°F and 113°F (-10°C and 45°C). Never charge below 14°F (-10°C).
Batteries should be stored at temperatures between 32°F and 80°F (0°C and 27°C) for maximum life and safety
SAFE DISPOSAL OF LITHIUM ION BATTERIES
Lithium Ion batteries contain elements that may pose health risks to individuals if they are allowed to leach into the ground water supply. In some countries, it may be illegal to dispose of these batteries in standard household waste. Fortunately, many recycling facilities exist that process lithium ion batteries, in part due to the value of the materials contained within the individual cells. In the United States and Canada, a large network of over 30,000 battery drop-off locations may be found at www.call2recycle.org.
To render the battery safe, apply tape over any exposed connectors to prevent the accidental shorting of the positive and negative terminals of the battery during transport. Place each battery into its own plastic bag, seal the bag, and deposit the battery into the recycling container. NEVER dispose of the battery in a fire or incinerator, as the battery may catch fire and explode.
WHAT DOES NOT FALL UNDER FACTORY WARRANTY?
- Batteries charged below 14°F (-10°C).
- Wear and tear
- Misuse or use not in accordance with product instructions
- Warranty does not cover defective product as a result of any circumstances not involved in the manufacturing or faulty parts.
- Damage from high winds, hail, or puncture damage.