Return & Refund Policy
Change Your Mind?
If your having second thoughts on your purchase, here's what we can do:
- 1. Email our customer support department at email@example.com along with your order number and let us know that you are interested in returning your order.
- 2. Our support department will be sure to help you return your item to one of our return locations (Either in the US or Europe depending on where you are).
- 3. Mail your item back to the address our support department provides (you will be required to pay for postage).
- 4. Upon receiving the item back, processing will take between 2-3 business days.
- 5. ALL RETURNS MUST BE POSTMARKED WITHIN 14 DAYS OF RECEIVING ORDER
- Please note that we deduct a 20% restocking fee on ALL returned orders.
- Any used items or items not returned in original packaging NOT eligible for refunds.
- Do you have a damaged or missing item? Please check here.
- Any items that are failed to be delivered customers (excluding rejected parcels) will receive a full refund if indicated on the tracking details. If your order has not yet been packed to shipped and you would like to cancel your order, you are also eligible for a full refund.
- Once package has been delivered, Navidium shipping guarantee becomes non-refundable
What happens after I have been given a refund?
Full refunds are normally provided only to the original payment method used when items received, inspected for damage and confirmed that they are in their original package. All customers must contact our customer support department before sending returns back and provide us with tracking information in order for us to properly process your return.
- Paypal: after a refund has been approved, you will receive your funds within 1 business day.
- Debit- or creditcard: A majority of financial institutions including banks and credit card companies will take on average 3-5 business days to process refunds, however it could take longer. Please be patient and allow at least 7 business days for your financial institution to reflect your refund on your statement before contacting us.